How to Play Cadd4 on the Guitar:
- Place Your Left Index Finger on the 2nd String, 1st Fret
- Place Your Left Ring Finger on the 5th String, 3rd Fret
- Place Your Left Pinky Finger on the 4th String, 3rd Fret
- Strings 1 and 3 are used in this Cadd4 chord, but are not fretted - they are called open strings
- String 6 is not played for this chord
I hear kind of a mellow, breezy type of sound quality with Cadd4 and it's fun to play this one on an acoustic guitar! Check it out and hear how it sounds compared to a C Major. Perhaps this chord will inspire you to create a new song!
What do you think of the Cadd4 chord? Do you know of other awesome sounding chords? Please share your feedback with us below!