How to play Dmin7 on the Guitar:
- Barre Your Left Index Finger across
- Strings 1 through 5 on the 5th Fret
- Place Your Left Middle Finger on the 2nd String, 6th Fret
- Place Your Left Ring Finger on the 4th String, 7th Fret
- String 6 is not used for this Dmin7 chord
Focus on the chord shape and experiment with moving it up and down the fretboard. No matter what fret you move the shape over to, it will continue to be a min7 chord due to use of the barre chord.
Do you use Dmin7 when playing the guitar? Do you have other chords that sound awesome? Please share your feedback with us below!