How to Play Badd4 on the Guitar:
- Place Your Left Index Finger on the 6th String, 7th Fret
- Place Your Left Middle Finger on the 3rd String, 8th Fret
- Place Your Left Ring Finger on the 5th String, 9th Fret
- Place Your Left Pinky on the 4th String, 9th Fret
- Strings 1 and 2 are used in this Badd4 chord, but are not fretted - they are called open strings
Again, in my opinion, this is an awesome chord and I highly recommend you go grab your guitar and check it out for yourself!
What do you think of the Badd4 chord? Do you know of other awesome chords? Please share your feedback with us below!