How to play an A Minor chord:
* Place Your Left Index Finger on the 2nd String, 1st Fret
* Place Your Left Middle Finger on the 4th String, 2nd Fret
* Place Your Left Ring Finger on the 3rd String, 2nd Fret
* Strings 5 and 1 are used this A Minor Chord, but are not fretted - they are called open strings
* String 6 is not used in this A Minor Chord
Guitar chords you can play that go well with A Minor:
G Major, B Minor, C Major, D Major, and E Minor
See if you can create a song by mixing up the above chords in different ways!
Also, remember that there are many different ways to play A Minor on the guitar. This is a introductory version of A Minor in open position, used often, especially for beginners.