With this in mind, check out the Em7/B chord below. Given the minor in the chord, I hear some sadness and reflection in this sound, especially on my acoustic guitar (and played by itself, without any supporting chords or notes).
How to Play an Em7/B chord on the Guitar:
- Place Your Left Index Finger on the 5th String, 2nd Fret
- Place Your Left Middle Finger on the 4th String, 2nd Fret
- Place Your Left Ring Finger on the 2nd String, 3rd Fret
- Strings 1 and 3 are used in this Em7/B chord, but are not fretted - they are called open strings
- String 6 is not played for this chord, however it still sounds awesome if you decide to include it!